The foundation of Farage is all about quality timeless pieces; what are your three classic pieces that you feel no wardrobe should be without?
1. A classic, black blazer. The perfect accessory to just about any outfit, and there are no better on the market than the incredible cut and fit of the Farage blazers!
2. A heeled black bootie. The most versatile and well used shoe in my closet by a mile! They take you from day to night seamlessly
3. My nude pointed pump Christian Louboutins! My wonderful stylist friend Donny Galella encouraged me for ages to invest in a pair of these – they dress up pretty much any outfit and I feel like a million dollars in them. Cost per wear is already down to single figures haha.
Over the years you’ve been a great friend to Farage, what is it about our brand that you connect with?
I love the chic timelessness of the Farage Brand. I’ve always been drawn to classics – old school Hollywood glamour has always appealed most to me – the chic sophistication of the women in that era was to die for. You can always find pieces to emulate this instore at Farage; and I know when I invest in a piece, it’s the quality and this timeless feel to their work that means I’ll be wearing it for years to come. Plus it’s Australian – I love supporting our local talent!
Whose style do you most admire & why?
My old school muse has always been Audrey Hepburn. She just exuded chic glamour and confidence!
How would you describe your personal style?
I love mixing things up and showing versatility. I think that’s the performer in me coming through – taking on a new look/role to suit each situation.
What key trends have you seen coming through for summer?
I’m so glad colour is making a comeback. Whilst I love classic black for winter, I’m looking forward to wearing a lot more colour as the weather warms up.
What’s inspiring you at the moment & what’s next in the pipeline for Erin?
I’m incredibly excited to have been announced as a Qatar Airways brand ambassador! I’ll be heading to Ireland for the races in the coming days to celebrate their new Sydney – Dublin flight route! Not long after I return, I head straight into ambassador duties for The World Polo Championship which is sure to be an incredible event. It’s an exciting time for me work wise at the moment and I couldn’t be happier or more grateful for the opportunities that have come my way.
A perfect Saturday for you would consist of….
My partner and I have just adopted a Husky!! As he lives in Brisbane, an ideal Saturday for me would be soaking up the Queensland Winter sun by walking the dog down to our favourite hang out Acai Brothers for a bowl, followed by a movie on the couch with a treat or two. It’s the simple things really!
Weekends in My Town…
- Best Eat – Sokyo at The Star. Best Japanese in town!
- Best Drink – can’t go past a Sunday session at Coogee Pavilion.
- Best Kept Secret – a treatment at The Darling Spa at The Star Sydney. It really is heaven on Earth. â¤ï¸